Guidelines for Joining Online Conference:
- Registered participants will receive a meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access few days before the event. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Please join the webinar 30 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- You need an external device for connecting your video, if you are joining from a computer.
Guidelines for Presenters:
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for an introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The working language of the webinar is English.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. Please share that document while sharing your screen.
- All the attendees will be provided with E-certificate signed by the organizing committee members. Name and affiliation on the certificates will be printed as per our records, for any changes or requests regarding the certification— please contact us.
- E-certificate will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the event.
- Co-authors not registered for the event, will not receive the certificate.